• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Guy From Utah

Green72Runner

Local time
9:37 AM
Reaction score
I have recently got back into owning some Mopar muscle , My first 2 cars were a 70 Super Bee and a 71 Plymouth RR clone. I never drove the Bee cause i was only 15 when i owned it. I loved the 71-72 Road Runners as i grew up having my mom drive me to school in a 71 RR in the early 90s.

I just got this car from my Dad and I am excited cause it is a car I helped him build and maintain over the past 15 years, now it is just officially mine to use, even though i have used it as much as I wanted before owning it.

I look forward to being on the forum and learning more about some upgrades i want to do, and hopefully help some of you guys out also.

Here is my car, you can see a very short Wile Coyote in the drivers seat
314632_1979138118806_1367987769_n.jpg

Here is the car that my grandpa got new in 71 as a company car, and this pic is from 93 when when the white 71 Satellite in the back was my moms daily driver. My dad also had a 70 Cuda billboard car that was in the garage, my first memories of "helping" my dad on a car was that cuda and seeing the Shaker hood with the big hole leaning on a wall in the garage. I had no chance of not growing up to be a Mopar guy. We once saw a Drag car i believe a Barracuda that said "Genetic Addiction" on the side, and that rings very true for my family.
205777_1016679897952_6675_n.jpg

314632_1979138118806_1367987769_n.jpg 205777_1016679897952_6675_n.jpg

Welcome, that's a beautiful car you got.

Heck of a childhood, only Mopars we had was a full size Ram van and a 90's Sundance. Welcome to FBBO. Great stuff here.

Welcome from Maine! Nice!

cool cars & very cool Mom...LOL... welcome to FBBO

Welcome to FBBO. Nice RR. You are so lucky. My mom had a '59 Rambler 4 door that was painted baby blue. I'd walk 20 miles in driving rain rather than be seen in that grannymobile. Maybe that's why I'm the way I am.:pink banana:

Welcome to the site. Very nice ride.

Hi Green72Runner! Wow, great looking car. More pictures please :) Anyway, welcome to the forum...glad you dropped in.

welcome to the site nice looking road runner

Welcome! What part of Utah are you from. I live over by Hill AFB.

Welcome from the Frozen Tundra. Thanks for the background info. and pics. Very cool!

hi and welcome to the site very nice looking car you have thanks for sharing your story and photos of your ride :headbang:

Thanks for the warm welcome! I am excited to get to see some of your rides and projects here on the forum, and maybe in person for the Utah guys or at MATs in Vegas.

Welcome, great car you have there.

Auto Transport Service
Back