• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Guy / Hello / 71 BZZZZZZZZ

71SE

Local time
10:56 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I just wanted to say hi and that I'm new here... I just bought an awesome 71 Super Bee; nice California, GY3 car.. 440/Auto/3:55 gears.
I will post a few pics when I figure out how..

Also, if anyone knows how to change your name on here, that would be great...

Finally, if there is a good wheel/tire combo thread (giving sizes / backspace), I would be grateful...

Have a great day!

Mark

:welcome: aboard!

Here's how to post pictures. Contact a Mod to help in changing you name.

#1.jpg#2.jpg#3.jpg

#1.jpg #2.jpg #3.jpg

welcome to FBBO

try the Brakes, Suspension, Rims & Tires or
the Resto-Mod & Pro-Touring forum section here

There's quite a few posts all over the forum with various styles of rim tire combos
Maybe try the search option on the top right of the page

Can't wait to see your pics. Love Beeees. Welcome to the site!

Here are a few pictures of my car.. I just picked it up about a week ago so I don't have too many yet..
Factory "U" code car.. I bought it from the 2nd owner who bought it in the early 80's out of California. I tried to find fault with the car but it's an honest car that's never seen a winter; I was sold quickly on this car. I got the original motor, trans and hood with the car; all in storage. The original hood was painted with the car in the early 90's(when motor and trans swapped out); the original hood looks perfect! Car now has Ramcharger hood, 440 / 6 pack, 727 & 3:55 Sure Grip..
I love this car!

IMG_7112.JPGIMG_7117.JPGIMG_7122.JPGIMG_7134.JPG

Welcome to the site ,can't wait to see some pictures

Welcome to the Madness neighbor !! Where at in Md. I'm in Southern AA County.

I am in Western MD.. Hagerstown to be exact. We have a pretty large cruise-in over here every Saturday night.

Thanks for the compliments guys... I should've mentioned that this car was in Buffalo, NY since the early 80's... That's why I was a bit skeptical as to it's condition; that and the fact that I had looked at several cars that were misrepresented).. However, the 2nd owner kept this car indoors every winter and freshened the car up in the early 90's.
I am very excited as I've been out of the hobby for about 8 years.. Happy to have a classic again!

I was out at Mason Dixon last week for the Mopar meet. Were you there? Didn't see that car , I don't think.

I was out at Mason Dixon last week for the Mopar meet. Were you there? Didn't see that car , I don't think.

Ha! that's 5 minutes from me... I actually didn't own the car yet.... My buddy was there but didn't bring his Cuda because the weather wasn't that great. That's usually a really good show. I'll definitely be there next year. Maybe Carlisle in July too..

Regards,
Mark

Auto Transport Service
Back