• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new guy on the block!

Local time
12:20 AM
Reaction score
hi everyone,

I will give an all up front,(no need to to w/c me here because I already feel welcomed as you let me join) THANK YOU, for the inherent welcome's that would normally follow. I am a member in good standing?? over a fabo and febo, I think and have decided to peruse for a 63-63 fury, savoy or???? who knows. Just sold a fellow member a cherry 1968 Barracuda, one family owned that I brought up from S.California last year and now have that empty feeling! If anyone is interested, I have another car (70 Challenger, 440-6, 14,700 miles) for sale that I can send a link to. I will lurk for awhile before I post, so I don't ruffle any feathers. ;0)

Martin

Welcome a"b"oard Martin!I have been known to lurk a tad on the other sites also.I am quite partial to the '63:munky2:

Welcome plumcrazy! I love plum crazy purple, got any pictures?

104_4244.jpg

Welcome Martin- dont worry those feathers have been plucked long ago

Attachments

• oscar-the-featherless-bird.jpg
    oscar-the-featherless-bird.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 172
Welcome. Pictures are required and it's ok to post pics of your A and E bodies :)

Martin welcome to the "Dark Side"...LOL... welcome to FBBO & good luck

hi and welcome to our side and yes post plenty of photos her ,we are all in love with car **** :headbang:

Now see that's how you come here and welcome yourself..very cool of ya..well,welcome to the B-Body forum..that car wont last or should I say shouldn't last..it's a lot folks' favorite style car on here..perfect combination..again welcome home..God Bless..Barry

Auto Transport Service
Back