• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy trying to sell to members

I would never buy anything from a JTS (join to sell) "member." If they are joining here instead of selling it on Ebay, they are swinging for the fences. They don't want to join the FBBO community, they just want the money.

I guiess I should have reported it also but I just deleted it. Still I very rarely open any PM's that I haven't initiated or I know of the other person PM'ing me. Just don't click on click baited topics is all...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

Remember guys....please just report the posts or messages. we can zap them straight away if we see them.

As much as I enjoyed the response from @moparsaver ...it's probably not the best way to handle the situation. :lol:

Remember guys....please just report the posts or messages. we can zap them straight away if we see them.

As much as I enjoyed the response from @moparsaver ...it's probably not the best way to handle the situation. :lol:
I apologize Roger. Self punishment will be implemented now. 30 minutes in the blue room where the scammers can’t find me?:bananaweed:

Got one today in my regular email. “Dead Car Battery?”
Some douche named David Adams sent it to me.

Can you PM me the user ID he used please?
Kiwi, any chance these guy hack in and got private email addresses ?
Just read Wojo68 post, I would think he didn't give the guy his email address .

Kiwi, any chance these guy hack in and got private email addresses ?
Just read Wojo68 post, I would think he didn't give the guy his email address .
It is possible, given that Gold Members ARE allowed to post their email address and telephone numbers in adverts.

I always advise against that, but it's up to the member to decide.

I certainly think this site is secure enough to prevent leakage by straight out hacking to get that information. There are easier ways to get details from real people here.

It is possible, given that Gold Members ARE allowed to post their email address and telephone numbers in adverts.

I always advise against that, but it's up to the member to decide.

I certainly think this site is secure enough to prevent leakage by straight out hacking to get that information. There are easier ways to get details from real people here.
No, I def haven’t done that.

Auto Transport Service
Back