• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy up here in the Mtn of Colorado

moparmadduck

Local time
5:06 AM
Reaction score
Howdy guys & gals...my name's Roger..i'm new here..been hanging around over @ a bodies.com....but i wanted to come over here beings i've had alot of b-bodies over the years & have collected alot of parts for the b-bodies and thought you folks might could use some of them...i figured this would be a good place to get this stuff into the hands of some guys & gals that might put them to use. Hope all you folks have a great weekend...MoparToYa...Roger

yeah welcome and we need pics. ya got a yard or something?

Hey there Folks..no...no yard i wish...got alot of drive train stuff /engine /trans /hp exhaust/ manifolds/ intakes /carbs /b -body 4 speed floor hump\.... slap stick shifters with mounts for tunnel...stuff like that..floor shift steering column.i'm going to make a list 1st of the week

Welcome, I too belong to FABO and I have a variety of different cars but the mopar crowd rules!

Auto Transport Service
Back