• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy with 69 charger in California

Red Stripe

Local time
7:02 AM
Reaction score
Long time lurker on the site so I figured it was about time I introduced myself.

My car is a 69 charger that I have been updating over the years trying to make it a handling machine. It's got a 440 with a mild mopar performance purple shaft cam, edelbrock RPM intake, 800 cfm thunder carb, TTI headers, Dynomax 3" exhaust, March serpentine pulleys, MSD ignition, 727 trans, 8 3/4 rear with 3.55 gears, Hotchkis TVS suspension, Hotchkis/fox shocks, Baer T4 front brakes, Baer ironsport rear brakes, hydroboost master cylinder, firm feel stage 3 steering box, Intro 18" wheels, corbeau seats, and LED lights all the way around.

:VB toast:

jan2013 012.jpgjan2013 014.jpgjuly pics 044.jpgengine july 211.jpgView attachment 126530

Welcome to the site - great looking car.

Man that chrome has to get hot in summer time? lol great looking car welcome

MY GOD very sweet buddy.wow..oh ya welcome to your new home. this site is like no other..nice car and again,welcome to our family..God Bless..Bear R.-

nice looking Charger! i see you have a/c as well. all the comforts and upgrades of a new car. Welcome to fbbo brother :)

Nice 69 Charger R/T.... welcome to FBBO from NorCal in the foothills Sonora area...

Welcome to the site and your Charger is absolutely outstanding! I'm taking mine in a similar direction, bet it handles awesome :icon_thumleft:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Welcome!!! Great lookin car. Where did you get the firm feel steering box?

Got it directly from Firm Feel Inc. Just did a straight swap and it feels great.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to the site and your Charger is absolutely outstanding! I'm taking mine in a similar direction, bet it handles awesome :icon_thumleft:

Thanks! I love the way it handles now and totally happy with all the aftermarket parts. Hoping soon to get it on a track and see what it can do.

Hi Red Stripe. Your Charger looks fantastic inside and out! Nice colour combo and choice of wheels.

Welcome to the forum...

-=Photon440=-

SO many questions...

Long time lurker on the site so I figured it was about time I introduced myself.

Intro 18" wheels, corbeau seats, and LED lights all the way around.

View attachment 126526View attachment 126527View attachment 126528View attachment 126529View attachment 126530

Nice car! Do you have the specs(18X? and bs) on the 18" rims, I have a 69' Roadrunner that I would like to put 18's on. Also do you have an interior pic of the seats and I am curious where you found the LED lights. Sorry for so many questions, but you have a really nice car. :hello2:

Thanks Birds8869!

Wheels are 18x8 with a 4.75" backspace and 245/40/18 tire. Rears are 18x10 with a 5.5" backspace and 285/40/18 tire.

All the interior lights are 360 degree ultra bright LED bulbs from LEDlight.com. And the LED parking lights came from http://globaloverdrive.com/ These are a dual bulb, white when the parking lights are on but change to amber when the turn signals are on. And if the parking lights are off they work just as normal amber turn signals.

And the seats are Corbeau GTS II seats. Leather with suede inserts.

:eek:ccasion14:jan2013 001.jpgjuly 10 pics 002.jpg

Very Nice !!

Welcome to FBBO, :wavesmile: Very Nice Ride & Not Too far overdone!! :sSig_goodjob:

Auto Transport Service
Back