• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New here, my 1979 Cordoba 300

nhaydenhome

Local time
1:38 PM
Reaction score
Hey there!

Glad to be a part of the wealth of information on this site.

I got this 300 (my first mopar, despite a few other attempted buys in years past) about two years ago, bought it in Spokane with the intent on driving it from Spokane back to Bellingham, WA. The car had other ideas, only made it about 15 minutes before it lost oil pressure. To make a long story short, the ENTIRE oil pickup, lifter valley, and most of the pan was caked in dried up carbon and every single bearing was shot. So, apart it came!

About a year later, and the original 'HP 360' was all ready to go in the car. Ported/polished the heads, bumped up the compression, Lunati 265 bumpstick, full length headers, eddy performer (had to keep the factory A/C!). Shortly thereafter went through the 727 with a TCI kit and a B&M low RPM stall converter and flexplate. Next up is two wheel traction in the 9.25"!

It's a little beat up, but has good bones and in the meantime is a wicked driver.

IMG_0064.JPG IMG_0063.JPG IMG_1984.JPG motor.jpg

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Nice car.

Welcome from coastal Georgia.
:welcome:
:usflag:

Auto Transport Service
Back