• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new to the web

Local time
6:43 AM
Reaction score
I am new to the site. Been a Mopar fan most all my life. I have a 1970 Charger RT, I've owned about 22 years. It's a 40 footer but I like it and drive it. Love the V8 sound. I'm from South of Chicago. Wish I knew more about my car. I know its been changed a lot and has no fender tag. Rebuilt in the 80s. Doesn't burrn oil, but burns rubber. Never been one to show it off.

FH080016.jpg

FH080020.jpg

FH080021.jpg

FH080022.jpg

FH080023.jpg

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Nice '70 Charger R/T. I have always liked the loop bumper on the front of them. I don't envy you trying to keep that white engine compartment clean! A buddy of mine has a black 1970 Hemi Charger R/T SE. I learned last night that he is planning to bring it to Carlisle this year.

P9240182.JPG

Welcome from CT. Maybe check in the rear seat bottom in the springs you'll get really lucky and find the build sheet. Then you could have a fender tag made.

Cool Charger R/T. I have a white 70 Charger R/T V code 440 Sixpack car! welcome to the site!

20210925_145203.jpg

20220925_200214.jpg

20220424_194458.jpg

Welcome from CT. Maybe check in the rear seat bottom in the springs you'll get really lucky and find the build sheet. Then you could have a fender tag made.
I've been around the car. Back and front seats. Dash all apart. No luck. Thanks.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Nice '70 Charger R/T. I have always liked the loop bumper on the front of them. I don't envy you trying to keep that white engine compartment clean! A buddy of mine has a black 1970 Hemi Charger R/T SE. I learned last night that he is planning to bring it to Carlisle this year.

View attachment 1623696
Some what clean.....

Welcome from NJ. Nice ride!

Welcome from New Zealand.

Wow. That's a really, really nice ride. I say show that beauty off. Start by posting more pics here.

Auto Transport Service
Back