• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Here

Christian-440

Local time
3:51 PM
Reaction score
I decided it was time to make an account. I have a 1966 Chrysler New Yorker, which I am aware is a "C Body" but, I plan on making it kinda a Mish mash of a little bit of everything, so it kinda fits here. It's got a 440 as all the '66 New Yorkers did, 727 Trans, 8.75 rear, all that. I think it's a 3.23 posi, not 100%. Engine is too low compression to run, Trans is full of rusty/muddy muck, master cylinder is stuck solid.. it's a bit of a project, but I'm sure whatever I'm curious about, I can find some sort of help/answer here. Thanks guys.

20230923_143446.jpg

20230923_143617.jpg

20231111_095502.jpg

PS. If you know of any good Swap Meets / RB Big Block parts near the Michigan area, please let me know. Preferably within about a 5-6hrs drive.

AC and PW.

NICE.

...and that toned down version of the "Robby the Robot" dash.

My mom had a '67 Newport, and I LOVED that car.

AC and PW.

NICE.

...and that toned down version of the "Robby the Robot" dash.

My mom had a '67 Newport, and I LOVED that car.
Power seats on top of it all, can't wait to get her going. Always liked the Newports too. Just goes to show, Mopar could do anything from muscle to luxury and still make it cool.

Welcome to FBBO from across the creek in Ontario. I believe there is a Mopar swap meet in February at MacComb County College in Detroit. Maybe some of the Detroit guys can confirm this? I know that a bunch of Ontario guys go to this.

Looks like you have your work cut out for you. I’m sure you can get some good info here.
Welcome from Prescott, Arizona

Untitled-design-2-copy.jpg

Always great to see the younger generation picking up where us old folks left off. Good luck in your quest. Plenty of knowledge and help on here.

Welcome from Alabama, plenty of 440 help here, but if looking for C body only parts, go to for C bodies only. I agree this is a much more active site.

Auto Transport Service
Back