• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New look

I'm already getting used to it,
But guess I'm ol school
And Hate changes.
But life's a Bitch
And we move on.
No matter the change
I still love the site.
Mahalo, C

I noticed the phone app will be a little tougher to get used to but the PC program is pretty much business as usual.

I noticed the phone app will be a little tougher to get used to but the PC program is pretty much business as usual.
It's really not bad and I'm dumber than your shoe sole when it comes to change!!

Is there anything better about this? Sometimes I swear that people change things simply for the sake of change which in my opinion serves no purpose.

I'm sure Joey is sick of hearing it too...
If he even reads these...

Not digging it, I didn't like it the last time either
But;
It's not my ball or my playground either...

So, I guess I'll just have to cope...

:carrot:

The emoji changes ruined them. How do you use them like this?

em.JPG

my org. old link/favorites, I 'used to use' to log in NOW 'it don't work' :BangHead:
maybe I'll need to do a new one :soapbox:

How is shaking hands THANKS that would be agree :realcrazy:

what gets me is when I am on the phone it takes me to 2014 and I have to go through hundreds of pages to get back to "now"
I think..... (someone correct me if I'm wrong), that particular behavior will go away if you click the "mark forums read" button.... After that the news feed will start working more like you are used to. Pretty sure I remember that from a previous update or from the FCBO update..

Auto Transport Service
Back