• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member 71Duster

Welcome from Alabama, I to have a couple of A bodies to go with my B bodies. Then throw in a C body and a wagon that they call a forward look.

Another '71 Duster owner here too.
The radiator is out getting repaired before she comes out for the season.
Then her 833 is going in for some freshening up.
Greetings, and welcome from NY!

Here, I'll show you mine, now let's see yours!

IMG_5245_Original.jpeg

Welcome to the site! I am more of a b and e body guy,but if I was going to have an a body,a 71 Duster would be high up on the list!

Well

...are you gonna show us?

Welcome from NY.
Our Grandma bought a Duster new in 1970. All 7 of her grandsons argued over who was going to get that car. Well lucky for us Grandma Nellie lived well into her 90's and none of us got it. It remained a one owner car.
Sweet ride. How did you blackout your moldings?

Welcome from NY.
Our Grandma bought a Duster new in 1970. All 7 of her grandsons argued over who was going to get that car. Well lucky for us Grandma Nellie lived well into her 90's and none of us got it. It remained a one owner car.
Sweet ride. How did you blackout your moldings?
The moldings have not been put on yet they are chrome I have been thinking of painting them black not sure yet

Now I see it ..... on the computer screen, much bigger!
I was viewing on my phone earlier and it appeared your back glass moldings were installed.
I think it would look great, especially with your color scheme.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

good luck with the Duster

S Carolina welcomes you. Nice ride :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back