• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member - 74 Charger in Fort Worth TX

Tdip71

Local time
3:40 AM
Reaction score
Howdy all. I have been following this site for many years and finally decided it is time to participate. I have received a lot of great information from the members and I hope I can contribute as well. I have owned my 74 Charger since I was 17 years old. I did a custom restoration on it and am still working on it today. Hope to have it fired up in the next few months. I just have some miscellaneous things to finish before it is ready for the road and dyno.

20220320_160610.jpg

20220604_190749.jpg

20231028_173534.jpg

Welcome from Alabama, a few miscellaneous things to finish up. I think a good start would be a steering wheel. :thumbsup:

Keep at it :thumbsup:

And greetings, welcome to FBBO from NY.

welcome to FBBO great looking charger project keep us posted

Welcome! Pretty neat custom work!

Welcome to FBBO from Georgia.

Nice project!

Welcome from the central coast of Cal. The former home state of your new neighbors.:lol:

IMG_4147.jpeg

Cool build like the engine bay

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome, nice work. Looking forward to seeing more.

Interesting....

Welcome from PA!

Looks like you have a vision for a serious car there! Keep at it and I suggest you start a build thread about your car so others can follow along.

Auto Transport Service
Back