• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member form colorado

rgrabner84

Local time
7:51 AM
Reaction score
hey guys been here about a week but never introduced my self. My name is Randy, I am a SGT in the army and live in the colorado springs area. Just bought a 1967 plymouth satellite. She has a 400 BB and a 727. Body is very straight on it but it is a 10 foot car. I got a pretty good deal on it. Paid 9500, hagerty says its worth 12,800 as a tier 4 car but i would probably car it a 3. Its not a show winner by anymeans, but its a good looking and running driver. I believe cars should be driven whenever the owner wants to and not sit in a garage wait for its next car show. The 400 has a mild cam, edelbrock victor intake, and a holley 650 street avenger DP. She runs great just needs some love. Fresh tune up arrived yesterday from summit racing, accel cap and plugs, msd wires, mallory rotor and a 14x3 k&n filter. Car has been slightly modded so i dont feel bad about the direction i want to go with it as a pro touring car. it it was a # matching car i would take it to stock. but it has been lowered a bit and the motor was not even a option in 67. Headers, heads and 4 wheel disc brakes are in the near future for it. I look forward to being a part of the community. Posted a couple pics of her as well. Enjoy and let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

• sat1.jpg
    sat1.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 167
  • sat2.jpg
    sat2.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 171
Hi Randy!
Go ARMY
Thanks for your Service to our Great Country!

Thanks for joining the forum!
Welcome aboard.

Welcome from up North. I like the car, fun and usable. Enjoy it.... DanO

Hi Randy, welcome:wav:

You have what we need; a drivable Mopar that people can admire and you can have fun in, as opposed to stuff like my own project that's stuck in a barn forever and I don't get to show off. :)

Nice Satty,
welcome to FBBO from NorCal

thanks for your service

Welcome, nice looking car. Thanks for serving our great country.

:icon_salut:Welcome to FBBO Randy. A lot of active duty and vets on the board. We salute you.

Welcome from Minnesota....nice ride :headbang: and Thanks for your Service! :icon_salut:

Nice car, welcome aboard, and thanks for your service.

I worked with a Denny Grabner back in the late 70's at Bendix in South Bend.
Probably a long lost cousin's uncle's brother twice removed.

Auto Transport Service
Back