• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member from Germany

JS23U

Local time
2:26 PM
Reaction score
Hi,
I am Jens from Germany. I own my two Mopars for about 20 years now. One is a 71 Charger Super Bee 383 automatic, Hemi Orange with black top. The other one is a 70 Challenger R/T 440 automatic in Top Banana.
Greetings
JS23U

Hello and welcome to the site and......:xscuseless: so show us your rides please.

Welcome aboard from NJ. As mentioned above please post em up!:D

Here we go:
Exhaust tips and hood pins are added, the original 383 was replaced with a 440 by a previous owner and the Rallyes were changed from 14" to 15". Other than that the car is pretty much original. The car got a partial repaint in the 70s, it seems. I was told by the Texan seller that the car came out of Oklahoma. The license plate I got with it says it was last registered in the Shawnee, OK area, 1983. I'd love to know the original selling dealer but haven't achieved anything yet. The VON starts with 158, if that rings a bell with anyone.

20201003_171931_.jpg 20201003_171913_.jpg

The Challenger was sold new in the greater Los Angeles area and spent its early life there. It got to Germany around 1990. It is an original paint 440 automatic car, seems to have been garaged ever since as the paint is still strong and not faded. The car originally came on Magnums with Polyglas F70-14.
Both cars have cloth and vinyl interiors with buckets and console. The Challenger black & white, the Bee black & orange. Really comfortable on hot summer days!

2010-06_Wietze_04_resize.jpg 2010-05_HH_2b.JPG

Welcome from Alabama. Thanks for the pictures.

Welcome back from another german member. :D
Nice cars you have there.

cool 71 Charger/Super Bee

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from Missouri!! Very nice!!

Auto Transport Service
Back