• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member from Germany

70-6PackBee

Local time
2:24 AM
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
my name is Ivan and after 4 C-bodys i wanted to try a B-body. So I bough a 70 Superbee in January this year. It is a original V code car. I hope to get some missing parts in this forum and maybe find something about the history of my car.
42313442vd.jpg

42313443um.jpg

42313444ip.jpg

42313445ot.jpg

42313446bg.jpg

42313447jh.jpg

42313448kc.jpg

Guten tag und willkommen from Upstate New York.

Hi Ivan,
Great looking car, congrats, welcome from Toronto.
I bought a 70 Bee in the last few weeks after being a Charger guy for the last few years. (still a Charger guy) Where did the car come from? There was a Bee w/ your colour combo for sale in Ontario last year.

Welcome from Alabama, pictures on your welcome wagon post, great!

Welcome from Michigan. Nice looking 70 Bee!

Welcome aboard from Ohio,USA.

Welcome from the Cali coast. Thats my favorite style of the 70 hood. Cheers to the land of Hefewiezen.

Nice 70 Super Bee

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Hi Ivan,
Great looking car, congrats, welcome from Toronto.
I bought a 70 Bee in the last few weeks after being a Charger guy for the last few years. (still a Charger guy) Where did the car come from? There was a Bee w/ your colour combo for sale in Ontario last year.
The last owner from NC had the bee for about 10 years. He drove 1000 miles in 10 years.

Welcome aboard from Illinois USA! Beautiful Uberbee!

Auto Transport Service
Back