• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member from Kansas. I have a 63 Belvedere wagon that I acquired last winter. Been a Mopar fan for 57 years. Glad to finally joined site.

63Belvawagon

Local time
7:05 AM
Reaction score
New member from Kansas. I bought a 63 Belvedere wagon last winter. Been working on it since. Making it suit me and my tastes. Been a Mopar fan for 57 years. My Dad was a Chrysler, Dodge and Plymouth salesman in the early 60's.
I have used this site for information for a long time. Decided I better join. So here I am. Can't wait to join in on the conversations.

Thanks for joining! Post some pics of that wagon! Greetings and welcome from NY! You're gonna love this place!

IMG_20220522_101013867.jpg

Welcome to FBBO

you could add your photos to this thread
don't need to start a whole other welcome thread, to post photos

Welcome from Illinois!! Very nice wagon and good to see a Kansan join the group :moparsmiley:

Welcome to the site!! Time to stick a quarter in the meter :D

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Nice '63 Plymouth wagon! That is an imaginative two-toning, but looks great.

Welcome from Alabama, that's one cool wagon. I like the way the colors are split.

That's a cool color combo on your wagon. My parents had a station wagon when I was a young pup, nothing as snazzy as yours though. Ours was 2 tone brown with woodgrain side panels :rolleyes:.

Welcome from WNY, and Hope You can make it to the "63 Reunion", IF We ever have one !!!

New member from Kansas. I bought a 63 Belvedere wagon last winter. Been working on it since. Making it suit me and my tastes. Been a Mopar fan for 57 years. My Dad was a Chrysler, Dodge and Plymouth salesman in the early 60's.
I have used this site for information for a long time. Decided I better join. So here I am. Can't wait to join in on the conversations.
I got family in Burlington, howdy

Very nice! Welcome from Maine!

Auto Transport Service
Back