• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member from Louisiana

Jimw

Local time
2:21 AM
Reaction score
Found this site while working the night shift. Look forward to doing a lot of reading

Welcome to FBBO. Readings not good enough. We need to know a little about you and some pic of your Mopar ride.

Welcome JimW! i am here in Alaska ...a transplant from North La. 25 years ago. Great group of gentlemen here that have a wealth of knowledge and information. You HAVE to send pics to get indoctrinated!

Welcome aboard Jim! I used to live in Louisiana until Katrina aimed her bull's eye my way. I hope you love it here -- great people and great info.

Welcome JimW! i am here in Alaska ...a transplant from North La. 25 years ago. Great group of gentlemen here that have a wealth of knowledge and information. You HAVE to send pics to get indoctrinated!

Ahem ... < looking down >.. we're not ALL gentlemen. :D Lol!!!

Welcome to the site! Lots to learn here and always someone to help!

Excuse me CudaChick, my oversight and I will try and catch myself from making that mistake again.....

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal

Excuse me CudaChick, my oversight and I will try and catch myself from making that mistake again.....

Ha, no worries. I just didn't want him thinking he was surrounded just by greasy dudes. LOL. I always seem to have a powdered nose though ..... ;-)

Welcome aboard Jim! I used to live in Louisiana until Katrina aimed her bull's eye my way. I hope you love it here -- great people and great info.

Ahem ... < looking down >.. we're not ALL gentlemen. :D Lol!!!

uhhhh OH!!

Welcome to the site there's lots of information here and lots of nice PEOPLE here .
So what do you have ? Or are you looking for a ride ? It doesn't matter to much if you have one post some pictures up if your wanting one tell us what your looking for and post some pictures of one's you want your to look like we just like pictures

Here are a few pictures of my 1966 Plymouth Satellite. I bought it in this condition about a year ago. Thanks for the welcome. 2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg6.jpg7.jpg

Now you're talking! That's one sweet ride you have there. Thx for the pics. Now you're Official........ Ha ha

Auto Transport Service
Back