• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

dody

Local time
4:42 AM
Reaction score
I'm glad to have found this site, and to have a place to ask my questions. Look forward to reading the different forums.

Welcome! What year and model are you working on?

91011.gif

Welcome aboard Sir, from the middle of the mitten. So many questions so little time.

Welcome to the group!! Post some pics of that bucket-seated '64 Fury for us. Been in New Mexico several times but not in the last 20 years or so. Hope to get out that way again before too long. Best wishes! . . .

Route 66 Sign New Mexico.jpg

Welcome from Alabama, show us your project?

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Good luck with your '64 Sport Fury. They are great looking cars. Get to know Joe Suchy in Dalton, Georgia. He is a 1964 Plymouth guy and sells reproduction and used parts for your car. I have a 1964 Polara, and he has helped me out a lot over the years. A good, solid guy to deal with.

Welcome. What part of NM are you in? Show us some pictures of that Fury, please.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Auto Transport Service
Back