• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member from Marylnd

BLACK65

Local time
10:25 PM
Reaction score
Thanks in advance for any help we receive. We are new to FBBO and enjoy reading the forums!
We have a 65 Coronet that we've had for about 10 years. It is time to restore it.
The body is in need of a new coat of paint, and the motor needs to be refreshed!
If anyone knows of a good body shop and engine rebuilder in the Central Maryland area, I would appreciate a heads up, Thanks Bob

welcome to FBBO from NorCal

A great place with mostly all friendly, great, helpful & knowledgeable members...

I've used Automotive Parts and Machine on East Patrick St in Frederick a few times. Dave knows his stuff and does great work. Butcher's in Woodsboro does a lot of work for a friend of mine.

Welcome to the site. I used to live in Columbia, MD and down in St. Mary's County.

Welcome from St. Mary's County.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to the site. I used to live in Columbia, MD and down in St. Mary's County.

Bruzilla...you would not recognize the county since you left. There are now 6 lanes (and every chain store/ restaurant imaginable) from Rt4 to the base! Takes a half hour to travel that short stretch during heavy traffic!

Thanks for the welcome!! I have relatives in St. Mary's county, So I know how bad the traffic is. Hard to cruise!!

- - - Updated - - -

Is that Gunthers in Woodsboro??

Auto Transport Service
Back