• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member from Nixa Missouri

Show off :elmer:

I'm just kiddin!!! It looks like you've got a REALLY sweet build going on there sir! Welcome aboard!

Hit me up if I can help with anything along the way. I'm across the state line from you in northwest Tennessee.

In the meantime keep us posted on your progress. It's going to be fantastic!!!

Show off :elmer:

I'm just kiddin!!! It looks like you've got a REALLY sweet build going on there sir! Welcome aboard!

Hit me up if I can help with anything along the way. I'm across the state line from you in northwest Tennessee.

In the meantime keep us posted on your progress. It's going to be fantastic!!!
I sure will and thank you very much! I’ll be in touch

Welcome aboard from Illinois!! All you have going on there is very impressive! No doubt that will be one nice Challenger when you're done.

Road Runner Sweet It Is.jpg

I’m quite a B Body fan as well. Just wanted to join Thai forum as well and keep in the flow of the B body guys.
What part of Thailand interests you most ??? :poke:

Welcome to FBBO, and thank you for the pictures....looks like a good start on the hobby that will consume your life. :lol:

Welcome to FBBO from snowy NorCal Sierras

Welcome from Alabama, great project. The amount of pictures is impressive.

Welcome from Alabama, great project. The amount of pictures is impressive.
Thank you, still a ways to go and more photo documentation. So much information in them ya know. Great to be mixing it up with the B Body Boys, thanks for the warm welcome! Having a blast

Welcome aboard from NY! You definitely got the fever folks around here can appreciate. :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back