• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member from Ontario, Canada

Hi everyone. I have a very early production 41,000 original mile southern US 1962 Dart 440 9 passenger wagon that is optioned with power brakes, power steering, A/C, all tinted glass, deluxe interiour, power windows, power seat, power tailgate, front bumperettes and front seat belts. The fellow I bought it from had removed the original poly 318 and installed a 413 but never got it running and decided to sell it as he has too many other cars he is working on. I am in the process of removing the 413 and installing a crate Gen III 392 Hemi into it with a 727 trans and 323:1 gears w/suregrip along with 4 wheel wilwood disc brakes. Just going to make it into a nice pepy driver for myself. I also have a 2018 Demon that I race just for fun at Napierville Dragway in Quebec. I have done some mods but still needs more tuning, Have done a personal best of 8.8 seconds in the quarter at 155 mph so far. Been a Mopar guy since 1971 and have had many nice cars and wish I still had everyone of them. I hope to drive the 62 wagon to Moparfest next year. Always enjoyed that show. View attachment 1533956

View attachment 1533957

View attachment 1533958

View attachment 1533960

View attachment 1533962
Bootiful Dart Wagon!! .........AND Demon!

I'm a little late to the party, but glad your here!! :canada:
Love early 60's Mopars.

DSC03695.JPG

DSC03723.JPG

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back