• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member here! 67 dodge coronet

Before you pull the cluster again, make sure about the fuel tank ground strap and verify your wiring to the temperature and fuel sending units. I have already pulled the cluster in my 67 Coronet 4 times for various issues and will have to do it another time to verify A/C vacuum lines. Seems like every time it comes out something else doesn't work right when it goes back in.
20180620_150659.jpg

Welcome to the madness from Vermont! Nice example of a 67 there. very clean. Love the truck too. I might be biased though..:rofl:That thing needs a huge inch HEMI and a six speed. 4 link, frame connectors a torque boxes and a DANA. Don't change anything else. SLEEPER......
Thank you so much!! And I agree with the hemi I'm not sure I could get my hands on a 2nd gen hemi but a 3rd gen however is possible!!

Welcome from Indiana. Yes, the 440 in the truck! Been looking for a nice mid 70s Sweptline short bed for a long time. I ordered a new one in 1976, wish it was still around.

Before you pull the cluster again, make sure about the fuel tank ground strap and verify your wiring to the temperature and fuel sending units. I have already pulled the cluster in my 67 Coronet 4 times for various issues and will have to do it another time to verify A/C vacuum lines. Seems like every time it comes out something else doesn't work right when it goes back in. View attachment 972726
Thank you for the suggestions I will check that out when I get back from the carlisle event.

Welcome from Indiana. Yes, the 440 in the truck! Been looking for a nice mid 70s Sweptline short bed for a long time. I ordered a new one in 1976, wish it was still around.
Wow a brand new 76 dodge truck, that must have been beautiful in person.

Welcome from Missouri!!

I'm from Ohio, Im 21 years old I only drive mopars of course!! I have a 1979 dodge d100 and a 1967 dodge coronet, I'm pretty outgoing and would like to get to know more of you!!!

:welcome:

It's so good to see a reincarnation of myself! :lol:

I had a 79 pickup and a 66 Coronet in 1985 when I was 21.

That's a great fleet to have!

:welcome:

It's so good to see a reincarnation of myself! :lol:

I had a 79 pickup and a 66 Coronet in 1985 when I was 21.

That's a great fleet to have!
That's awesome!! And yes both of my vehicles drive and ride better than my daily driver to and from work lol they made them good back in the day!

Auto Transport Service
Back