• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member here! 67 dodge coronet

Drew67coronet

Local time
12:58 AM
Reaction score
I'm from Ohio, Im 21 years old I only drive mopars of course!! I have a 1979 dodge d100 and a 1967 dodge coronet, I'm pretty outgoing and would like to get to know more of you!!!

Welcome aboard from Tennessee:welcome:
You gotta post up pics of your rides we like pics here! And glad to see a young man such as yourself into the hobby and especially MoPaRs:thumbsup:

Welcome aboard from Tennessee:welcome:
You gotta post up pics of your rides we like pics here! And glad to see a young man such as yourself into the hobby and especially MoPaRs:thumbsup:
Thank you very much, and I do have pictures I will upload those shortly!! Ive been into the 60s-early 70s since I was 13 haha I love wrenching on them.

IMG_20200217_171509163.jpg
IMG_20200217_171459088.jpg
IMG_20200201_220405836.jpg

I got the 4 door coronet for a steal it has zero rust on the underbody and 53,000 original miles with a 273 v8 ps At and manual brakes it rides great

I got the 4 door coronet for a steal it has zero rust on the underbody and 53,000 original miles with a 273 v8 ps At and manual brakes it rides great
Total keeper.....and if you want to drop a 383 or a 440 in there , boom.

Total keeper.....and if you want to drop a 383 or a 440 in there , boom.
I actually have a 440 sitting on my engine stand waiting for assembly, I might have to keep that in mind I was going to build the 440 for my truck but now that you brought it up maybe I'll have to reconsider

The only problem with the coronet is the temp and fuel gauge don't work I replaced the voltage regulator, put a brand new circuit board from classic industries on and still no fuel or temp but I'll figure that out as I go, all part of the process!!

The only problem with the coronet is the temp and fuel gauge don't work I replaced the voltage regulator, put a brand new circuit board from classic industries on and still no fuel or temp but I'll figure that out as I go, all part of the process!!

that’s not terribly hard to sort out once you understand how it works

that’s not terribly hard to sort out once you understand how it works
That's what I've heard I'm more mechanical savy than I am with electricals Im pretty sure I know what it is I just don't want to believe it because I have to pull the cluster again lol i believe the regulator isn't getting power or isn't getting a ground. Neither gauges jump if I ground the sender wires. Thank you for the welcome I appreciate all of you for being so nice

Welcome from Alabama, 66-67 B bodies are great.

Welcome to the madness from Vermont! Nice example of a 67 there. very clean. Love the truck too. I might be biased though..:rofl:That thing needs a huge inch HEMI and a six speed. 4 link, frame connectors a torque boxes and a DANA. Don't change anything else. SLEEPER......

Auto Transport Service
Back