• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member in Kentucky

AAFescharger

Local time
5:09 PM
Reaction score
Hello,

I have been mopar for as long as i can remember, My father in 1969 ordered a new Dodge Charger at the PX in Nurnberg Germany. We still have the order sheet. The car is a 318 with air, bucket seats/console. It was our family car back then. The car has seen quite abit of Europe including France, Holland and Germany etc.. the car was retired from active family duties aound the mid 70s when us kids all took our turn at using it. It's amazing what a car the family has owned for 41 years now can hold in memories. It is a driver still with 183k miles on the odometer. I have had the car in my possesion for some 20 years but it still remains titled under dads name as he referes to it as his car. He calls me up to bring it over and let him drive it around some. The car is bone stock except he did let me add electronic ignition to it many years ago. I have owned many nice mopars in the past 3 Barracuda's Coronets, Dusters but this car is very special .Not trying to write a novel here.... I am lookin forward to reading more posts (as a member) and contributing to this site.

welcome. that is a nice family history with the car.

We are right next to Ft. Knox about 45 minutes south of Louisville.
Pictures are coming soon...

Thank You all for the responses.

Auto Transport Service
Back