• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member Intro

Co64AT

Local time
1:29 PM
Reaction score
Hi FBBO Forum,

I joined the group to more actively engage in some of the posting and threads. Also, I look forward to tapping some of the group's wisdom on a few items.

I am the proud owner of 2 Mopars
IMG_7703.JPG
IMG_7704 2.JPG
IMG_7705 2.JPG
:
64 Dodge Polara, triple Blk, 426 727, 3.23 SG car
64 Plymouth Sport Fury, Ragtop, Red, white top, red interior, 426, factory 4 speed, 3.23SG car.

Both cars have Chrysler historical documentation verifying the drivetrains.

I try to do as much work as I can on my cars, but I have other cars, other brands, all 64s, that also require my learning. Not a mechanic by trade, but hack my way around. I have a shop and garage in AZ, just outside phoenix. When not earning play money, I am there with my "ladies".

I look forward to exchanging with folks on the forum. Here are pics of the "sisters". (FYI, not me in the pic with both cars, just a Mopar fan visiting at the show) Thx! Art

Welcome from Alabama, very nice 64's.

Welcome from Missouri!! Nice cars!

Welcome from az nice rides

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario, Canada. Wow! That is a nice pair of '64's you have there. Both 426 cars as well! Biggest motor we could get up here in Canada was 383 4-barrel, unless you "special ordered" something bigger from U.S. I am building my Polara with a 440 dressed up to look like a 426 Street Wedge. Big blocks in Canada in 1964 were painted red, so that is what I did. Thanks for the pictures.

P6130006.JPG P6130015.JPG P5020009.JPG

Welcome from Illinois!! Glad to have you aboard. Those are two beautiful girls you have there . . .

Welcome from Iowa :thumbsup:
Nice cars!

64's are my favorite even though I have a 65 500. Welcome from by the big blue pond west of you.

Nice 64's too

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Auto Transport Service
Back