• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thank you all for the "welcomes". I think the first place I'm going to visit is the fuel pump thread.

Hey Mike, Mike here and welcome to FBBO. Just a tip for a new member, If you want to buy something, start a wanted thread. If you want to sell something, start a sale thread. Have fun

Hi all. As you can tell, my name is Mike, I am the guy that is helping out with the fuel pump problems people are having with the Carter 6903 putting out too much pressure. I am a rebuilder of mechanical things that can not be bought anymore. Hopefully I can help with any problems people might have with mechanical fuel pumps. I work for a company called Then And Now Automotive in MA.
Welcome to the site Mike. After having problems with 2 9603's, I took KK's advice and contacted your outfit. Talked to Tom and decided to send them in. I believe you had them for a week and I just got the call today saying they were done and ready to ship. Nice to see quick service like that in todays world.

Welcome to the site Mike. After having problems with 2 9603's, I took KK's advice and contacted your outfit. Talked to Tom and decided to send them in. I believe you had them for a week and I just got the call today saying they were done and ready to ship. Nice to see quick service like that in todays world.

I did both of yours today. Watch for a how-to video on it shortly.

Auto Transport Service
Back