• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Welcome from Missouri!! Very nice!!

Welcome from Botetourt County Va. What part of the state are you in? That baby blue is one of my favorite Mopar colors. I painted my 66 Charger that color when I was in high school.

Welcome, nice colour combination!

Charger St Thomas.jpg light blue interior.jpg

Welcome from the Cali coast. Pop you rear wheels and drums off so you can have a look at the brake situation along with making sure the cables are hooked up. If all is groovy, start with an adjustment of the rears to get you situated. If its haywire, time for some parts replacement. It would be, I think, mandatory you pick up a factory service manual. Various vendors have them available in re-print. Don't waste your time with Chiltons, Haynes, Clymers or any others. Was too much missing, needed information.

Welcome from the Cali coast. Pop you rear wheels and drums off so you can have a look at the brake situation along with making sure the cables are hooked up. If all is groovy, start with an adjustment of the rears to get you situated. If its haywire, time for some parts replacement. It would be, I think, mandatory you pick up a factory service manual. Various vendors have them available in re-print. Don't waste your time with Chiltons, Haynes, Clymers or any others. Was too much missing, needed information.
Managed to grab a 1966 Coronet Service manual off of eBay. Thought about ordering the CD version but there is something about the feel of paper as you follow along.

Yup. And its easier to flip back and forth on pages. Paper doesn't operate on electricity, won't lock up your screen at an inopportune time etc. Just try to keep it clean when working and protected so it doesn't fall apart.

Auto Transport Service
Back