• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flapjacklambo

Local time
2:42 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I just joined. I don't currently own a Mopar but am in the market for a 66-70 Coronet. I would love to find a 66-67 Coronet Convertible, but I like the taillight assembly on the Coupe much better, hoping they are interchangeable.

Hello everyone, I just joined. I don't currently own a Mopar but am in the market for a 66-70 Coronet. I would love to find a 66-67 Coronet Convertible, but I like the taillight assembly on the Coupe much better, hoping they are interchangeable.
Welcome to the site. Looking for a car? start a wanted thread in the proper Marketplace forum and good luck to you with your search.

Welcome from New Zealand.

Show off that beauty by putting up lots of photos when you find it.

Welcome!! I think what you mean is the 67 coronet RT and 500 vs standard models (different taillights). They're available on converts too.
I have 2 66 500s.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

good luck in your quest

Welcome to FBBO from NY! Ask questions around here. Folks around here will give you an education before you buy. A well informed decision can lead to far less regret in your car purchase. And good luck on your search!

Welcome from Alabama, I have have a 67 Coronet 500 in the Mopar classifieds on this forum. It's just not a convertible.

Auto Transport Service
Back