• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Markzilla88

Local time
10:33 AM
Reaction score
Hello,
My names Mark and I was a member with the Maryland Mopars club until the club was shut down by its moderator. Im a college student trying to restore my 1973 charger on a budget. I also have a dodge warlock thats is in the process of restoration, but as I can see this is for B bodies only hah :) Ive owned my charger for 3 years now and it has come a long way. Im still very new to the hobby so I have tons of questions to ask, some of which may seem simple to others, so if you have an answer Id greatly appreciate your input. Thanks!

Mark

Welcome aboard the Forum Mark, Im sure you'll find help and info you need here for your car, Great bunch of folks always willing to help out.. Check out the resto and project threads, you'll find some valuable info there.. Please, post some pictures up!

Welcome to FBBO Markzilla88!

You will enjoy this site - Lots of good people and information

If you can find the time, please post some more pictures of your car - We Love pictures

Enjoy the site

Ma Snart

My 71 Charger for your viewing pleasure - More pictures of my Mopars in my gallery

Welcome to FBBO... any photos of the Warlock or the Charger ?

Auto Transport Service
Back