• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hot rodding in Illinois

bikefreak

Local time
2:44 AM
Reaction score
New to this site, I have found a lot of good info on here. A little back story on myself, Im a welder and custom fabricator by trade structural ironworking, shop production welding, to custom decorative fabrication, to automotive and motorcycle custom fab, machining and everything inbetween. Have a garage mini fab shop to support my hobby. My heart belongs to my wicked 1965 mustang fastback, but I love mopars almost as much. What brought me to this forum is my 14 year old son, who is the biggest Mopar nut on the planet and also a new member on this forum. Together we are restoring/ building a pro-touring style 1973 Charger with a 383, which is his first car. I will be building a mopar for myself when i get more garage space !

Welcome to FBBO from conservative NorCal Sierras

good luck on the 73 Charger build

Welcome from the central coast of Cal.

IMG_3554.jpeg

Welcome to the site! Had several first gen mustangs back in the '70s.... two being fastbacks. One, a 65 had a 289 with a C4 and the other was a 66 had a 289 with a T10. The 65 was stock but the 66 had some modifications. I really like the fastbacks but man the 66 broke stupid stuff....

Welcome from central Iowa.

Welcome from southern Illinois! That’s below Chicago!

Welcome and good luck with the father/son 73 Charger build. This is my 73 Charger,it;s a driver.

20171102_074632.jpg

20171102_074610.jpg

Welcome, I have found really good advice and help here and know you and your son will too.

Please provide a link to you and your son's car project. My son and I would be interested in watching your progress. If interested, my son's car is a 74 Road Runner and here is the link to the thread. It is not updated since I have to add some photos to bring it up to date, but we did just add paint to the firewall forward last weekend.

Auto Transport Service
Back