• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Mopar came home with me!

doninpagosa

Local time
7:12 PM
Reaction score
:headbang:

I was able to pick up a new project car over the weekend and took a few pics tonight! I plan on restoring this one, but it will take a little time to get the $$$$ together. She is a 71 Charger R/T 440 car that is pretty solid, but will need some love and more $$$$. She is missing the R/T hood and doors and the original 440 is long gone but it currently has a 72 440 backed up with a 727 and a Dana with tall gears!

Attachments

• 101.jpg
    101.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 465
  • 102.jpg
    102.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 446
  • 103.jpg
    103.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 443
  • 104.jpg
    104.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 441
  • 105.jpg
    105.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 422
Good solid looking car. Get the buffing wheel out, shine her up and you're ready to go.

Great find! I agree...buff it out! Put some steelies with poverty caps with some wide rubber, flat black the hood and drive that sucker!

Dana 60: was it a 6-pack car?

That is cool! The 71's have so many cool options available! What are your plans? I would like to build my dream 71 with all the options I would have ordered if I could have brought one new. I think the 71 and up cars are excellent choices for resto-modding. Enjoy!

Looks like a good find even around my neighborhood.

congratulations! once you have had mopars, it is hard to get keep the fever from coming back

Looks like a great start to another Mopar project getting back on the road, good luck with your 71 Charger R/T, one of my Bucket List cars, I want to have again.... Have fun

Had to go back and look at the pics again. Where's all the rust!!??

Sweet looking score there Don. Let's see some more pictures and interior, trunk, and under hood shots. Fender tag?

Here are a few more pics showing more of the good, bad and ugly. As you can see the car is pretty solid, the trunk only has surface rust, the interior is there all be it rather tired but it needs some love.025.jpg026.jpg027.jpg028.jpg029.jpg030.jpg031.jpg032.jpg033.jpg034.jpg035.jpg036.jpg037.jpg038.jpg040.jpg044.jpg

Here are a few more pics showing more of the good, bad and ugly. As you can see the car is pretty solid, the trunk only has surface rust, the interior is there all be it rather tired but it needs some love

That's not bad at all really, have fun, great project...

Auto Transport Service
Back