• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Mopar fan

BeeCuz

Local time
8:09 AM
Reaction score
Thanks for the add. New to the forum but longtime Mopar fan. First car was 69 GTX. Also owned a 68 Roadrunner along the way. Current B-body is a 69 Coronet R/T owned since 1997.
10285743_632413866829054_8294455614137494368_o.jpg
10363458_649643865106054_594870520893753075_o.jpg
67402691_2796085470461872_4923518326497345536_n (3).jpg

Welcome to FBBO!

Great place with lots of knowledge here!

Last edited:
Nice taste in cars man :thumbsup:

And greetings, welcome to FBBO from NY.

Thanks neighbor!
Sorry, I didn't even notice we were neighbors(ish) initially LOL.
(2) of our cars came out of the Buffalo area. (1) from North Tonawanda and another from Ransomville :thumbsup:

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Thanks for your B-body pictures. I bought a new Super Bee coupe in 1969, same colour as your R/T, but no vinyl top. It even came with the same Coronet wheel discs as yours, but they did not stay on very long. Sadly, I did not have the good sense to keep it. However, I now have a Daffodil Yellow 1967 R/T.
Years ago, we used to go to a large (for its day) swap meet at Hamburg. This was before the days of having a local swap meet somewhere nearly every weekend. I remember a Friendly Ice Cream restaurant there that made giant sundaes!

Welcome from PA. Spent a lot of time in your area in years past, ate wings at Rodney's. We have similar tastes in cars, I've owned seven GTXs.

...Years ago, we used to go to a large (for its day) swap meet at Hamburg...
When I was a kid I remember hearing about a large annual car show in Hamburg. I don't recall if we ever actually went to that one. If so, likely only once.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Thanks for your B-body pictures. I bought a new Super Bee coupe in 1969, same colour as your R/T, but no vinyl top. It even came with the same Coronet wheel discs as yours, but they did not stay on very long. Sadly, I did not have the good sense to keep it. However, I now have a Daffodil Yellow 1967 R/T.
Years ago, we used to go to a large (for its day) swap meet at Hamburg. This was before the days of having a local swap meet somewhere nearly every weekend. I remember a Friendly Ice Cream restaurant there that made giant sundaes!
Thanks man! I believe the swap meet you're referring to was at the Hamburg fairgrounds where they hold the annual Erie County Fair. Sadly that and the Friendly Ice Cream you refer to are both gone. I didn't realize I would run across so many neighbors here. Very cool!!!

When I was a kid I remember hearing about a large annual car show in Hamburg. I don't recall if we ever actually went to that one. If so, likely only once.
Do you remember when they held the Street Machine Nationals here? Since moved to Syracuse

Welcome from PA. Spent a lot of time in your area in years past, ate wings at Rodney's. We have similar tastes in cars, I've owned seven GTXs.
Thanks! I used to go to Rodney's alot for fish frys. That GTX is the one I wish I would have held onto. I bought it from the original owner when I was 20 years old.

Do you remember when they held the Street Machine Nationals here? Since moved to Syracuse
I don't remember them being held in Buffalo per se. But I was very young, remembering only bits and pieces. I do remember hearing a lot about Syracuse too.
Mostly what I remember about "Street Machines" was their display at a local mall annually promoting the car clubs. And all of the "Do Not Touch" signs LOL.

I don't remember them being held in Buffalo per se. But I was very young, remembering only bits and pieces. I do remember hearing a lot about Syracuse too.
Mostly what I remember about "Street Machines" was their display at a local mall annually promoting the car clubs. And all of the "Do Not Touch" signs LOL.
Yeah they were held at the fairgrounds for a couple of years in the early 90's. It was total insanity!

Auto Transport Service
Back