• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE New OE '62-'63, '64-'69 turn signal switches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slantsixdan

Local time
11:38 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I still have some more of the new OE (made by an original Chrysler supplier, not cheesy Chinese junk, not brittle new-old stock) '62-'63 and '64-'66 turn signal switches. I have also now confirmed (live and in person, not just in theory) that the '64-'66 switch also fits and works correctly in '67s and in '68-'69 cars without tilt steering and without the hazard flasher switch on the steering column. The switches are $92/ea and $9.90 postage from Seattle (within the USA) 'til they're gone. Please send me a PM.

2258700_1.jpg

2258700_2.jpg

2631383_1.jpg

Hi...I am in beautiful Portland Oregon where it never rains! Are you in Vancouver or Seattle? I am on a quest to find a 66 Coronet manual or floor console auto power steering column. Do you know anybody? If the switch is faulty I'd like to get one of yours. Thanks for your consideration and best regards...Cornell

Hi, Corsab. Well, I'm sure Wildcat Auto Wrecking (in Sandy, OR) will have a steering column for you...it'll cost money, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back