• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New old guy from Arizona

PrescottJeff

Local time
2:43 AM
Reaction score
Been lurking around here for a while now. Thought it was time to participate a little and get some advice on some of my projects.
I picked up a 71 Charger SE from a neighbor. It hasn’t moved in 10 years and they had owned it for 47 years. It has some rust here and there but not too bad. The floors are rock solid and the interior is in great shape. Before the owner passed away he pulled out the 383 2 barrel and put in 440 4 barrel. Motor is somewhat built, cam, headers, intake, big carb.

IMG_5347.jpeg

IMG_5348.jpeg

IMG_5349.jpeg

IMG_5350.jpeg

Welcome from way west of you by the water. Great starting point you have.

Welcome from Alabama, a very solid project. Make it yours.

Welcome, great looking project, and a nice place to work on it.

Welcome from NY. After 10 years sitting I agree it’s time to get moving on that project.
Good luck :thumbsup:

Welcome from CT, Get her running and if your having problems your in the right place! If you don't like the mods the former owner did that makes it difficult to drive you'll get de-tune advise.

Good to have you aboard Jeff! Looks like that SE has found the perfect home . . .

Welcome (3)f.jpg

Nice score

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Auto Transport Service
Back