• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Project ......69 Road Runner

jimbosride

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:37 AM
Reaction score
Bought this car in 1982 ......repaint and rebuilt the engine 1992...... Was with the Tacoma mopars unlimited club. Put the car in storage in 1998. Starting full ground up restoration like my 65 Coronet.

20211002_225957.jpg

20230316_125911.jpg

20230311_110413.jpg

20230522_121510.jpg

Nice looking car. Sure wish I would have had the smarts to keep a couple of my high school day cars....

Wow .... Mine is missing the data plate and broadcast sheet ..... some of the questions on my car are the head rest?.... missing turn signals on fenders? and carpet color for a 4 speed ? .....
69 cars would have come with headrests. Carpet would have been black in a factory 4-speed car.

Up she goes on the rotisserie..... sure makes it a lot easier. This car will be a lot faster than my 65 coronet because it's a complete car to start. If anyone knows a good media blast business in the Washington puget sound area let me know.

Also any one have experience with the dustless blast service that comes out to your site?

Towing is a killer .... it cost me $ 170 to get this towed 5.5 miles from the storage garage to my home shop.

The last place I used was strip masters ....

Charles Cook

any info on that matching RR would be great.

Thanks

Screenshot_20230530-151726_Gallery.jpg

69 cars would have come with headrests. Carpet would have been black in a factory 4-speed car.
In Canada, cars made after Jan. 1, 1969, all had headrests as standard, mandated equipment. 1969 model year cars assembled before that would have headrests only if they were ordered as an option. I don't know if this was also mandated in USA., the same way. My 1969 Super Bee that I bought on Feb.10, 1969, had headrests, and I imagine it was assembled in January, since I bought it as it came off the transporter. I don't know whether any high performance B-bodies were assembled in Windsor, Ontario.

Auto Transport Service
Back