• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Quincy QT-54 Air Compressor 2V41C60VC

I’m on the hunt for a new Quincy in the St. Louis area if any one has a recommendation where to buy for the best service, price and parts. My sears one got me by for many years, it was oil free and a beginner model . I want one that will run till the end and you convinced me that Quincy is it. I have been looking at them for awhile, the Baldor motor is a trustworthy one and I think the entire unit is quality all built. I love made in USA products and look for them everywhere...

I’m on the hunt for a new Quincy in the St. Louis area if any one has a recommendation where to buy for the best service, price and parts. My sears one got me by for many years, it was oil free and a beginner model . I want one that will run till the end and you convinced me that Quincy is it. I have been looking at them for awhile, the Baldor motor is a trustworthy one and I think the entire unit is quality all built. I love made in USA products and look for them everywhere...

Rural King had the best prices when I was looking at Quincy's

Funny thing is I seen Rural King had them and I thought reasonable too.. there is one about 30-40 miles from me.

Been looking for a compressor upgrade, and these have been popping up on my radar lately! Glad to hear real world feedback!

Auto Transport Service
Back