• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Reproduction Quarter Pieces 73-74 RR

donmodro

Local time
2:25 AM
Reaction score
I'm sure this has been posted, but did you guys see that autobodyspecialt is now selling reproduction front sections of the rear quarter panels for the 73/74 Road Runner? :headbang:

Link to part

I just called them up, the part that requires modification is the wheel lip, the bevel is missing. I already have the AMD rear section of the quarter, can't wait to see how well this works. I'm ordering one this week.

I'm sure this has been posted, but did you guys see that autobodyspecialt is now selling reproduction front sections of the rear quarter panels for the 73/74 Road Runner? :headbang:

Link to part

I just called them up, the part that requires modification is the wheel lip, the bevel is missing. I already have the AMD rear section of the quarter, can't wait to see how well this works. I'm ordering one this week.

i am on AMDs site and i do not see any 1/4 pieces

i am on AMDs site and i do not see any 1/4 pieces

They exist, they just never updated their site to reflect it. I ordered my rear section through The Muscle Car Pit Stop in Beaver Falls, Pa. The rear piece is really nice quality, better than I expected. They still haven't produced the middle section of the wheelwell, but any sheet metal at all is an improvement.

IMAGE_117553D7-D6BC-45F6-BCC1-07A939A57DEE.png

Link to rear section

The autobody specialty pieces are made by AMD, they are just re-selling them.

Auto Transport Service
Back