• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New sticker for the tool box

my favorite..........

IMG_20180321_123800.jpg

Last edited:
I'd be interested to know what those all add up to in parts cost!! Holy Cow if those are all from parts you've bought over the years there's a fortune on those boxes!

LOL. I still have hundreds of more in boxes. Oh, and it's in the millions of dollars per year.... (Most of it is not my money though).

Here a shot of the garage door from many years ago as it was getting decals applied as I got different ones to add. It is 100% covered now.

I may advertise "slightly" in the garage but I do not on my cars. I grind, weld, fill, machine logo's off all my parts on the cars (unless the factory did it).

20161104_213905 (004).jpg

Here a shot of the garage door from many years ago as it was getting decals applied as I got different ones to add. It is 100% covered now.

I may advertise "slightly" in the garage but I do not on my cars. I grind, weld, fill, machine logo's off all my parts on the cars (unless the factory did it).

View attachment 586232
Cool.

Auto Transport Service
Back