• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to B Body Forum

Cletus440

Cooter's Apprentice
Local time
11:49 AM
Reaction score
Hello all, I've been a member on the A body site for a number of years, I don't actually own a B body but I'm into all things Mopar. Current project is a 1973 Dart Swinger with a 440/727. Daily driver is a 2007 Dodge Magnum SXT. I'll be adding pictures and tuning up my profile over the next few days.

- Steve
:toothy9:

Welcome from Alaska! Love to see some pictures of your Mopars, gets our juices flowing! Car ****!!!

Thanks guys, I've added a photo gallery, I'll try to get some more pictures up over the weekend.

Welcome to the darkside...LOL

welcome to FBBO from warm & sunny NorCal

Welcome Cletus. Glad you joined FBBO. This is the best site on the net for b body info and support. As others have mentioned we crave pics of members rides.

The Dart isn't real pretty right now, no front or rear glass in it at the moment, and tons of body work left to do. I will try to get some more pictures up on the gallery this weekend.

Welcome from MI. The Dart should be pretty fast, looks like a good project. I've always liked the Magnums too.

Welcome from MI. The Dart should be pretty fast, looks like a good project. I've always liked the Magnums too.

Should be a 12 second car if I can get any traction at all. The 440 is internally balanced, .030 over with Speed Pro forged pistons, closed chamber heads 2.08/1.74, Purple Shaft 284/484, Eddy Torker intake, Summit billet distributor, 8 3/4 with 3.23 gears. I wanted it to be mostly a cruiser that would waste damn near anything I come across on the street.

Greetings from a sunny state!, I'd like advice for purchase of a 1967 Charger, 383 4BBL, 4 speed. I'll give a description..
Comp Cams Xtreme Energy 268/280, Keith Black pistons/rings, Holly Street Avenger 550, Edelbrock Performer intake manifold, new timing chain, heads reworked, oil pump, electric fuel pump, starter, alternator and regulator, accel coil, custom fit MSD superconductor wires, Hooker 1 ¾ Midnight Ceramic Headers. Underhood slight surface rust, none noted on undercarriage. Headlights rotate, transmission and clutch, brake system rebuild and new front end suspension. slight pit on chrome, original paint. Slight, white smoke passenger side tail pipe (on video) Do you think its worth driving to see it 3 states away? Would you think it would be worth 15k?

Hey, Howyadoin? Welcome. I don't have either a "A" or "B" body, but it still doesn't prevent me from hangin around here or on ABO.

Auto Transport Service
Back