• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to the forum.

Tech85

Local time
6:24 AM
Reaction score
Hello all,
I’m new here and probably on the wrong forum. I actually own a E-body don’t kill me for it. It’s a 72 challenger. Currently have the engine out and building a 512 stroker. Scat rotating assembly, Trick flow heads, Edelbrock performer intake with a shaker hood. A problem with HOTCHKIS actually brought me here.

IMG_5558.jpeg

IMG_5557.jpeg

Welcome from the central coast of Cal. Can't beat you up as I used to own a 70 in the past. Your problem with Hotchkis is no parts available? Easy fix. BAC[ Peter, a Mopar guy] is a sponsor here and near your hood, PST[ also a sponsor here] Firm Feel[ old school, longtime Mopar guru's] may have what you need.

IMG_4424.jpeg

Scan duster 1.jpeg

Scan duster 2.jpeg

My problem with HOTCHKIS is I ordered a rear sway bar kit. They took my money, put my order on hold and their phone lines are down. Seen a similar post and then started reading all these cool stories about mopars so I joined not realizing it said B-Bodies only. lol

Time to get the CC charge reversed if you have no parts in hand. I don't believe a merchant can charge you unless they have the item on hand and will ship it.

That's a nice shade of blue man :thumbsup:

And welcome to FOR B BODIES ONLY with that fine looking E-body:lol:
Lots of E-body owners on here too. Great bunch of folks.

That's a nice shade of blue man :thumbsup:

And welcome to FOR B BODIES ONLY with that fine looking E-body:lol:
Lots of E-body owners on here too. Great bunch of folks.
Thank you! That color gets a lot of attention. May not be a traditional shade but she sure is pretty.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

We don't care it's an E body... at least I don't. Welcome, welcome, welcome. Beautiful car, love that color !

1708128166226.jpeg
yep I had a 74 Chally , glad your here.

Welcome from another newbie! That Challenger is so nice! If its gotta be blue... that's THE BLUE it's gotta be!!!

Yeah, I don't know guys... An E body???? Are ya sure we can allow his kind in our little B body community?
( Don't anyone tell him I own two E bodies....)

Welcome!! Car looks great!

Welcome from Alabama, the best information out there is here, and many of us own the complete alphabet of Mopars.

Auto Transport Service
Back