• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New To Me 66 Dart Drag Car

man i need to proof read my posts ''bis' is 'is' , but thats a cool ride . looks like american racing equip rims on it ?

man i need to proof read my posts ''bis' is 'is' , but thats a cool ride . looks like american racing equip rims on it ?
weld wheels on front, & not sure what on the rear gonna bring it home this weekend, its at my shop right now, then i'll start removing all the wire & going over the car replacing some Mickey mouse stuff someone did.

weld wheels on front, & not sure what on the rear gonna bring it home this weekend, its at my shop right now, then i'll start removing all the wire & going over the car replacing some Mickey mouse stuff someone did.
Then start taking pictures for us pic ho'z!

i'm partial to vintage american racing equipment tork- thrust 5 spokes rims . and any magnesium americans racing rims of course .

DSC03441.JPG DSC03442.JPG DSC00898.JPG DSC00007.JPG Fury.png DSC03372.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back