• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to Mopars and the forum

Greetings from North Carolina!
I had no real intentions of getting into classic cars (most of my money gets sunk into jeeps, sxs, and dirtbikes), but an opportunity to purchase 68 Super Bee (engine replaced with a GTX 440) came up for the right price and I figured it would be a new adventure...and for the past 3 months- an adventure it has become! Ive been referencing this forum constantly to learn about this car and figure out the right parts I need to get. So far, new wiring harness, electric choke, ignition, brakes, axle seals, suspension and all new bushings, window regulators, valve cover gaskets, wheel studs, wheels and tires, etc... and I still havent gotten to drive it more than half a mile..sounds great in my garage though!
Looking forward to getting this thing on the road and getting it back to safe running order! View attachment 1546601
Welcome from another newbie, NICE!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back