• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to site

Rangepony

Local time
6:28 AM
Reaction score
I'm looking a purchasing a 1967 Coronet Convertible. I'm fairly well versed in general automobile knowledge as I owned and operated a restoration shop for over 40 years. I have not had the pleasure of working on any Mopars so I decided to join this site to gather information. The data plate on the Coronet seems to have numbers in odd spots when I review the web sites claiming the ability to decipher the codes.... I'm wondering if someone on this site could help
dodge1.JPG

Welcome to FBBO

need a better photo, for 1

Yes you can also find a few 'fender tag' experts here
(I have to look them up myself)

you can try www.myMopar.com in the tools/references section
has a free data plate decipher
or get a 'Factory Service Manual' for the make & specific year,
it will have all of that too, totally worth the small investment
if you're not familiar with Mopars
you can download them on that site too

this is just the welcome wagon, not as many viewers
try the General discussion section maybe, far more viewers

good luck

Welcome! Looks like a
66 coronet 440 convertible 318 automatic in PP1 bright red.

Welcome to FBBO from NY!
Hope it all works out and you can bring it home.
:thumbsup:

Welcome from Illinois!! Hope you've found the one you've been looking for!

Welcome, from Alabama, really looks like a 66 fender tag not a 67. As stated above 318, automatic, red, white interior, and AM radio.

Welcome, from Alabama, really looks like a 66 fender tag not a 67. As stated above 318, automatic, red, white interior, and AM radio.
True...I must have mis-understood the owner when we were speaking. Most definitely a 66....thanks!

Auto Transport Service
Back