• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member SE Wisconsin

BlueCoronet

Local time
7:13 AM
Reaction score
New Member here. I've read many threads on the FBBO site. I have a 67 Coronet 440 Trim 2 door hard top.
It was restored (by others) 20+ years ago and it sat in a garage for a good long time. I'm working to bring it back to glory.
It runs and drives well but needs little odds and ends.

IMG_20230818_142603.jpg

Welcome, fellow Dairyland dweller! You'll have to bring it to Kilpatrick's for the WI Mopar Muscle Club show next June!

Welcome from NY.
Sharp looking Coronet you got there.
Glad you could join us.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Lovely Coronet in an attractive colour. I notice that all the "440" series side trim has been removed. Might I suggest the addition of the lower sill moldings from Charger/ R/T? These are reproduced by Classic Industries. I have a 1967 R/T, so I love the styling of these cars.

Welcome, fellow Dairyland dweller! You'll have to bring it to Kilpatrick's for the WI Mopar Muscle Club show next June!
I had it at the Mopar Under Lights show on August 18th. Actually placed 4th in the B-Body modified class.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Lovely Coronet in an attractive colour. I notice that all the "440" series side trim has been removed. Might I suggest the addition of the lower sill moldings from Charger/ R/T? These are reproduced by Classic Industries. I have a 1967 R/T, so I love the styling of these cars.
Thanks for the suggestion however, I actually prefer it without the excess mouldings

I had it at the Mopar Under Lights show on August 18th. Actually placed 4th in the B-Body modified class.
Nice! I think I remember seeing it there, now that you mention it.

Welcome from Alabama, very clean looking Coronet and nice colors.

Welcome, nice looking 67.

newwelcome.jpg

Oh no, one pic ain't sufficient. Give it up with the pics!
:xscuseless:

Welcome to FBBO

Auto Transport Service
Back