• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to the Forum 1965 Dodge Coronet 440, 4dr

Hammer108

Local time
3:45 PM
Reaction score
Hello all,
I'm Henry from MD. I own a 1965 Dodge Coronet 440 4dr, 318 poly with 3spd 727. Column shift. The car is new to me and looks to be all original. It has about 166k miles on it. I sent over a post on a brake light issue I am having.... Hope to fix this issue and install some new parts!! I can't drive it until the brake lights work... HA Thanks for reading and hope to entertain some with my stupid questions... Be safe, Henry

88B16CFD-C80B-45CA-9BF8-C02E79F0BD13.jpeg

Last edited:
Welcome to FBBO Henry!! Post some pics of your Coronet here and/or in the Photo Garages thread!

Welcome from Michigan the Motor City! Nice looking 65 more door Coronet you have there Henry, thx for the pics! 440'

Welcome from Michigan the Motor City! Nice looking 65 more door Coronet you have there Henry, thx for the pics! 440'
I just had a new park cable installed. I have a new electronic ignition to install and some other goodies. But I have no brake lights, which I have posted about and now trying to fix. Needs some other odds and ends to make it mine. Thanks for reading.

Welcome from Michigan! Very nice 65 Coronet 4dr car you have there!

Again, welcome from Michigan and a fellow 65 Coronet 440 owner!
Mike
IMG_1802.JPG

Welcome from WNY ! Great Car, and Color too, Good Luck with It !!!

Welcome from Missouri!! Very nice!!

Auto Transport Service
Back