• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New

carmen

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:28 AM
Reaction score
Hi,
I am happy to be a member, I have always been a mopar guy. I have a 1968 dodge coronet which I have had since the late 80s. Been off the road since 1994 soon to be back on the road, 451 stroker, 727 gear vendors overdrive, 355 rear gears, converted to power windows, factory air car.

Welcome from the central coast of Cal.

IMG_3554.jpeg

As soon as my car is done in another few weeks I will send pictures. Since I am new to this forum I was wondering what the gold membership is.

Thanks,
Carmen
As you know, joining this forum is free. The gold membership is optional and by joining it for a yearly fee you get access to some hidden forums, a set of FBBO decals and a much higher limit on your private conversations.

Thank you for the information, I will sign up for the gold member.

Carmen

Welcome from Alabama. We would love to see pictures of your Coronet.

Welcome to the site!! You should also not see a ton of advertisements too along with the ability to post pics in private conversations. There's a thread around here somewhere about all the perks but dang if I can find it.....also PM @Joeychgo for a couple of decals if you want them. @carmen

As you know, joining this forum is free. The gold membership is optional and by joining it for a yearly fee you get access to some hidden forums, a set of FBBO decals and a much higher limit on your private conversations.
Not to jack this thread, but how and when do we get the FBBO decals? What do they look like?

Don't be shy with them pics. We appreciate these old rigs at any stage of life they might be at currently. Post 'em up!
And greetings, welcome from NY!

Welcome to FBBO

Auto Transport Service
Back