• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

what happened

Local time
4:54 AM
Reaction score
Just joined and I am struggling a little, but I will get there. Just a old guy who still plays with cars. Have a 1950 Dodge Polit house 1 ton in my shop right now chasing wheels for it. Have a 1967 Plymouth Belvedere II {2 door} that I am the second owner of which I bought in 1971. Drove to my graduation in 1972. Shame on me for letting it sit in the field exposed to weather for the last 30 plus years. Its inside now and hope to start on it late summer. Shoved a 340 out of a 70 Barracuda in it when I was younger and did the typical stuff as a kid. Next to the Belvedere is a 1969 Dodge Coronet {2 door} with a 318. Nothing special. Bought it in 1985 with 59,000 and change miles from a part time schoolteacher. Honest truth on that. It also sat in the field. It's in line after the Plymouth. I will do major changes on it when its turn comes up. 1987 Dodge W250 4-wheel drive {of course it's a 2 door] I bought new and still have and its next to the Coronet. Have a 2009 Dodge Ram 2500 with the 6.7 {4 door long bed] and it has had some work done to it. I can't leave things alone. Last one in the shop is a 1967 Plymouth Belvedere II {2 door} that I picked up 2 weeks ago. Has 59,787 miles on it. Yes, they are original. It's a 273 with a 904 automatic. Been in the same family since new. Brother bought it new, passed away and one of his brothers bought it from the widow, then the son was going to fix it up and decided he wanted a boat and didn't want to fool with it so being the sucker I am for old Mopar's I bought it. Drivable but needs some work like radiator fixed, gas tank fixed, brakes fixed and other things for a car 57 years old. Unloaded off the trailer and drove it in the shop and up on the lift and got to work on it. Isn't that how they do it on tv? To make it all worse, I have 2 other 67 Belvederes still up at the farm, both 2 doors. 1 is wrecked, something about a big block and a 4 speed and a young dumb driver and the other is small block with an automatic. Also have a 66 Satellite parts car [what parts?] and a 67 Coronet parts car {what parts?] same way. What can I say. Blame it on Ronnie Sox and Buddy Martin running the 1967 GTX "The Boss" in pro stock [KCIR Raceway back in the late 60's] and Richard Petty in Nascar along with Max Green and his 67 big block Belvedere. Between those cars they warped what little mind I had with those 67 Plymouths. Oh yeah, Allen and Gary Barnhart who had 67 GTX's. I stood no chance to be normal.

Welcome from the central coast of Cal.

IMG_4149.jpeg

you re from the show me state, show US
:xscuseless:

Welcome to FBBO

Ho Lee Cow you got some projects to do, you are going to be very busy
Welcome to the forum from Prescott, Arizona

Welcome from Alabama, from another one stuck in the 67 mode. I love my 66-67's, and others along the way. All Mopars.

Welcome from the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

Welcome from NY
Sounds like you really like the slab sided B bodies.
We have a few members here that are big fans.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Good luck with your Belvedere projects. I have a '67 Coronet R/T.

Welcome aboard sir, from the middle of the mitten.

Auto Transport Service
Back