• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice Cordoba scale model

XS22J8R

Local time
9:59 AM
Reaction score
As one who recently developed an interest in late B bodies after being a fan of 60s to early 70s Mopar muscle cars for close to forever, I was disappointed to find little to no models have ever been available of them.
MPC had a 1/25 annual plastic 75 Fury/roadrunner I believe, and maybe nothing else? Certainly no 1/25 scale plastic models or 1/18 die casts.
For cars like Challengers, cudas, Superbirds and Chargers and even A bodies you can fill a shelf with just about every color and many configurations of the cars that were built back in the day.
So I was excited when I ran across this 1:43 scale '75 Cordoba by GLM. They are available in several colors like the blue I bought, and silver, gold and maybe green. The detail is incredible!
Not cheap but for some one wanting a replica of a late B, not much other than this to satisfy your desire!
Now if they would only come out with a Magnum, Daytona Charger and a Chrysler 300.

Cordoba.JPG

Roof doesn't look 100% right.

Nice though.

IIRC there were promos for some 75-79 2 and 4 door Dodge and Plymouth B body cars but I don't think I've ever seen a Cordoba or 300.

I love 1/43rd scale. I have build quite a few over the years. I think it is hard to get the dimensions correct on that scale. Really like the Cordoba.

I have a blue 75 Cordoba with a white vinyl top. Changed the white to black and repainted Daytona Blue. I'll be looking for the model. Thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back