• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nick at Comu-flo

65NUTCASE

Local time
4:03 AM
Reaction score
I just got back from a 500 mile round trip to Compu-flo. It was worth every mile. When we got there Nick was just leaving for lunch. But he took the time to show us around the shop. Explain the machines he uses and how he does what he does. I had made a few calls to him with some questions about the heads I had bought from a guy in Ohio that compu-flo did about 6 or 7 years ago. But other than that he didn't know me from a can of paint. But today after I left I was fully informed about my whole drive train combo about 1 1/2 hours worth. He also offered to take the heads apart clean them inspect them and and install the proper springs for my cam selection. He is one of the nicest guys in this busness also very experienced . Thanks again Nick. Pat Hughes P.S. I still don't think he got lunch yet..

Auto Transport Service
Back