• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

No bypass oil system

You have nigh on 500 cubic inches - the extra suck that kind of displacement and extra stroke will have is it will start to act on the mains circuit fairly early.
The circuits of a carb don't go bang on then off and bang on with the next one.
My words - they all sort of meld in and out as throttle is opened or closed.
The only thing the carb knows is how much air is going through it.

Moroso filters have no bypass with great flow abilities.Fram racing filters have a bypass and only flow like 12 GPM.The only bypass in big blocks is in the filter,I never heard of another.
Any part number? All Moroso filters I found are bypass.

Any part number? All Moroso filters I found are bypass.
I had to go to the Moroso site and look and your right,has bypass. Years back before I went to system one filter,the moroso filter was non bypass.
15 years ago I was using a dual filter set up with fram racing filters to handle the flow of the Milodon pump I was using.The Milodon flows 22 GPM at 6k RPM. When 19GPM tries to go through a filter that flows under 22 PM,the filter goes into bypass and filters NOTHING! I now use a System one oil filter.I has a reusable cartridge and flows 30 GPM.

Auto Transport Service
Back